Wednesday, March 22, 2006

American Idol

by teresa
I enjoyed the show last night. I love 50's music, so that was a plus. Here are some of my thoughts...

Mandisa...SHE IS AWESOME! The girl can sing anything! And I was glad that the camera operators stayed on her front side. For a few weeks they have been shooting her alot from the back....and that's just wrong! I'm not trying to be mean...it's just not her best side!

Paris...she is a really great singer. I loved her song. Sometimes she can be just a little too cutsie for my taste.

Bucky...I liked his song, but I could hardly hear him at times. He looks like he is scared to death every week.

Chris...HE ROCKS! Defintley one of my favorites! He's got the Creed, Nickelback thing going on.

Lisa...I don't know why...but I don't like her very much. She's cute and peppy and can sing good. I just haven't felt that special something from her.

Katharine...hubby's favorite! I like her too...alot. I haven't like her outfits the past 2 weeks. Last weeks looked like a moo moo and this weeks made her look chunky. But she is a terrific singer...and great personality.

Kevin...aka chicken little....he is cute... and I even enjoy his singing (last week I found myself singing Part time Lover about a hundred times). I just don't think he has enough talent to win.

Kellie....I loved last nights song...but she looked nervous. She is very cute, but she need to stop babbling all the time. What was up with her and the pickle comments last night? I was like...just shut up!

Taylor...I love this guy! The best performer! He will be in the top 3 for sure. I still can't believe he is only 29. He looks way older that me!

Elliott...great singer...if you close your eyes. I'm sorry, that was mean! He just doesn't have the total package.

Ace...adorable!! *sigh* Good singer...loved his song last night! That high note at the end...phew! He has the total package!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed most of AI last night - my favorite is Katharine McPhee (is that her last name?)