Tuesday, March 28, 2006

busy...busy...busy

by teresa
Today will be very busy. I just got back from the grocery store. I have to leave in an hour to go to Ben's school till noon...then off to Nick's school to meet his class in the book fair. The spring book fair (buy one book get one free) is set up all week at school, but his class goes down today at 12:30. Then home to finish the ever growing laundry. Ben is going to the afternoon (3:30-4:00) karate class (he is getting his next belt)....then home for dinner (crockpot)...soccer practice at 5:30...and math and science night from 6:30-7:30 at Ben's school. I am also cooking dinner for a family at church (The Batten's). Momma Batten (Melanie) had surgery last week, so the ladies of the church are taking turns making meals for their family (Lauren's ring dance date(Hunter) is in this family). So I have doubled up on the chicken florentine in the crockpot...made a salad...and bought them an Entemens rasberry cream cheese cake (*sigh*). I'm going to have Lauren run the food over while we are at soccer practice. So have a great tuesday!! I'll talk at you later.

No comments: