Friday, March 24, 2006

day five of my diet

by teresa
I have now lost 5 pounds. It has been a tough week, but soon my body won't crave the sweet stuff as much. Last night I was soooo hungry around 8:30pm. I hadn't eaten since the Shoney's visit. So I broke out a pan and cooked up some boneless, skinless chicken tenders. Then I wrapped them in boiled ham and cover it with swiss cheese. It was so yummy! And there is a ton left over for tonight. I really need to get in some more excercise. I don't think blogging burns off much fat. So I may have to get up from the computer and walk the dog or something :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Five pounds in a week is really good. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 5 pounds! I've been dieting (and cheating) since December and I just barely hit the 10 pound mark!

Anonymous said...

That's great, Teresa. Keep up the good work. We can walk sometime together if you want to.