Wednesday, March 15, 2006

groooooooossssss!!!!

by teresa
Let me start out by stating that I have the weakest stomach ever! Once the kids got to a certain age....when they threw up...it was Chris who had to take care of it. I would just puke trying to enter the room. With that said, I encountered the foulest, most putrid, rancid, rank, most rotten stench upon opening the boys bedroom door this morning. It sent me running down the hall....pulling my shirt over my head (just my eyes peeking out), dry heaving. When I finally got it together enough to run back in and examine the disaster area....this is what I found. Poor Ben had diarrhea ALL over himself....while sleeping in his bed. And I don't mean that it was just in his pajama bottoms. No! I mean it was like Mt. Vesuvius errupting...right here in Chesapeake! Picture one of those people soaking in a mud bath. That's what he looked like. It was from his head....to his toes. It was from the pillow at his head....to the stuffed dog at his feet. It was on his comforter....down (and soaked) to the mattress. It had even shot off the side of the bed and was on Nick's comforter and running down the side of Nick's bed. I'm telling you...this is world record POOP! I woke him and put him right in the shower. Poor Ben. He said....my tummy hurt. Duuuuh...ya think? ( I didn't really say that to him) I washed him up and layed him in the bed with Chris (thank God Chris is home (as in not out of town) today). I am abviously keeping him home today. I guess he can just come to the vet with Shorty and I. I just hope there are no more erruptions. It's already going to take me until next Wednesday to do all this laundry! Heeeeeellllppppppp!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like it was a big stinky mess. Don't open your windows 'cause I think the wind is blowing this way!

Anonymous said...

That IS gross. It grossed Jimmy and I out just talking about it at work today. Poor Ben. I hope he's feeling okay now.