Tuesday, March 28, 2006

he's a playa

by teresa
Conversation with Nick

Nick: Mom...guess what? I got chosen to go to a field day at ODU next month.

Mom: Cool. How did you get chosen?

Nick: The PE teacher chose 2 people from each class to go. She chose 2 girls in from my class. But she eneded up having an extra open spot, so she offered it to me.

Mom: That sound so fun honey. Who are the 2 girls she chose in your class.

Nick: Ameshia and Deserea

Mom: Oh...are they nice?

Nick: Yes! Very nice!

Mom: Are they pretty?

Nick: Yes! Very pretty!

Mom: Are they Raven pretty? *side note* Nick thinks Raven Symone from the Disney channel show is the prettiest girl he has ever seen!

Nick: Ameshia is....but I like someone else.

Mom: Really? Who?????

Nick: A girl name Taylor who was in my class last year. I see her every morning at breakfast. I really like her...but I haven't told her yet.

Mom: Hmmmm

Nick: should I tell her?

Mom: I don't know honey.

Nick: I think I'm going to tell her tomorrow at breakfast! Yep...tomorrow at breakfast. She should know.


People...that girl better not be mean to my baby boy! You know how snotty girls can act...especially infront of their friends. Even if they like a boy...they will still act mean to his face. I'll have to update ya'll with the details if he goes through with it.
Here's a picture of Nick's dreamgirl Raven.
Photo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she likes Nick, too, because he is such a sweet, cute, thoughtful, hardworking boy. When he grows up, he will really be a great catch for some lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

He's got good taste ... Raven is hot!

Anonymous said...

i dont think her weight is a problem she is a fine young women.............acualy a fine young overweight woman but sometimes you cant tell because of the way she carrys her self i think she is perfectly fine

Anonymous said...

i dont think her weight is a problem she is a fine young women.............acualy a fine young overweight woman but sometimes you cant tell because of the way she carrys her self i think she is perfectly fine

Anonymous said...

the other person didnt say she was fat or anything she just said it worries them i think you went wayyyyy over board

Anonymous said...

no i didnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
i am standing up for her