Tuesday, March 28, 2006

oh..he thinks he's so funny

by teresa
Last night as Chris and I lay on the couch watching tv he called for Lauren to bring him a couple of allergy pills. He took them and accidentally dropped the wrappers on the carpet. I motioned to the floor and he said...Oh, I'll pick it up later. I said...yeah right, sure you will. They will still be there tomorrow morning. He said...good, then YOU can pick them up. I said...I am NOT picking them up...they can just stay there forever! We both giggled about this and went to bed. Oh, by the way...I forgot to mention his dirty socks were on the floor next to the wrapper. So this morning I got up and did my little routine in the bathroom, came down with some laundry and rounded the corner to see that wrapper..and those socks. I left them there and went about my business with the kids. I got the kids to school, went to the grocery store and when I came home he was coming down to leave for work. We chatted for a few minutes, then I reminded him of his "mess" in the livingroom. Oh yeah...he said. And he rounded the corner to take care of his mess. I went in the bathroom to dry my hair and a few minutes later I hear him say...bye honey. So I come out of the bathroom and excort him to the door. Just as he's walking out I turn and notice some trash on the stairs. It's that stupid wrapper. What the heck? CHRIS..I yell. Get back in here. He comes in laughing. He says..I was hoping you would not see that until I had left for work. He said he was just going to keep putting it in funny places and never in the trash. but I spoiled it by finding it right away. So he took it...and put it in the trashcan. Just as he was walking out to the car for the second time I asked..oh yeah. Where are your dirty socks? He says...I put them in the hamper upstairs. Right...I thought. I don't think he even knows where our hamper is! Anyway..I take him at his word and let him leave and finish getting ready. I was just about to walk out the door for school and I remembered I had left my watch upstairs on our dresser. As I'm going up the stairs I notice something on the top stair. It's his stupid dirty sock!! And over in the corner of the hall (in a ball) in his other stupid dirty sock!! He is such a knucklehead! He thinks he is funny...but I am NOT picking up those socks! I wonder how long they will sit there. Or I need to think of something creative (and embarrassing) to do with them. hehehehehe Here's the pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you got him back pretty good just by blogging about it. By the way, do you need some extra cans of air freshener?

Anonymous said...

You guys are so funny :) And you wonder where your kids get if from.