Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The pee pee dance

by teresa
Yesterday morning I was busy with my normal post getting the kids to school duties. Making beds...unloading dishwasher...folding clothes and putting away clothes...cleaning up breakfast messes...etc. Then all of a sudden I had to pee real bad. Lately...I have these sudden urges often during the day. I guess due to my advanced age :) It will just hit me out of the blue and I shoot straight away to the bathroom. Well yesterday when the urge hit I ran to the bathroom and slammed into the door. OUCH!! The door was locked from the inside. Now...I was the only one home so I knew no one was in there. Who did this? BEN!! He has been locking doors and then shutting them lately. He was the last one in there before school. I guess he thinks it's funny to see people slam into the door. So there I was dancing around the kitchen...riffling through the junk drawer hopping from foot to foot (the pee pee dance) trying to find that stupid little screwdriver that fits into the door knob. This went on for about 4 minutes and then I found the thingy and broke into my bathroom. I almost grabbed my keys and ran next door to use moms bathroom. Now it never occured to me to run upstairs and go. I guess the part of the brain that helps you "hold it" , also controls your logical thinking. Duh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, my, my ... Ben's a real comedian these days.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it. We wouldn't want you messing up your new carpet.