Saturday, March 11, 2006

ring dance countdown

by teresa
Lauren's ring dance is less than a month away(April 7th). It actually falls on her 17th birthday (cool). I payed for the ring yesterday. It's been so long since we picked it out and ordered it (Sept) that I can't even remember what it looks like. I can't wait to see it after the dance. We took her dress to our alteration lady (Valeries...Military Hwy) today. It need to be taken in around the bust area. Then we headed to the mall to have her ears pierced. She wants to wear a nice necklace earring set for the dance. She had her ears pierced as a kid...but let them grow in a few years back. Then we went ot the tanning place (she was too chicken to go by herself) and got a month unlimited. So she will be all golden brown (remember her dress has an open back). Once we get the dress back we need to find a low back, strapless, longline bra. I've looked at a few...but we need to try them on with the dress. I got her shoes and jewelry off ebay and she saw a purse on ebay she like too. I may order it tomorrow. You can get the best deals! She still hasn't made up her mind as to how to fix her hair. She also wants to have her nails and makeup done that day too. Good grief! Just in case you forgot....this is the dress she choose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Except the bra ... I hate those things, they're so uncomfortable!But at 17 who cares ... it's all about looking good ... and that she will! I was going to say looking HOT, but, I didn't want to give Chris (and George and Jimmy) a heart attack.