Thursday, March 09, 2006

so much to do...so little time

by teresa
Lots to do today. Get the kids off to school then head over to my Moms in Touch meeting. After which I will head to Ben's school to work the desk (hopefully no more coloring). I can't wait to find out how Mrs. Meyers grandchild is (remember...the babysitter fell on her). Then I'm going to come home and put away some laundry and start dinner early. So everyone can eat before we head over to soccer practice. Nick asked if I would take him to karate before Ben's practice (so he could get in more lessons), but I'm still debating that. It may just be too much running around. I am excited that the weather is going to be so nice for pratice though (65 degrees). I hope everyone shows up tonight. Lauren has to work will 9:45 tonight...so she can't help with the chauffering. Hopefully I'll get in some good blogging time later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you find out how the baby is?
Let us know, okay?