Thursday, March 30, 2006

sock saga part 4

by teresa
OK...this is getting ridiculous. The phone rang a few minutes ago, and when I went into the livingroom to answer it...this is what I found. Chris had put one of his dirty socks on the phone. Yuck! The question is....is this the same sock I put on his car? Did he find it before he left for work and then bring it in the house and put it on the phone. Or is this the missing sock from the stairs? Hmmmm



*Update* I just talked to Chris and he definitely hasn't found the sock on his car yet. hehehehehehe The sock on the phone is the sock from the stairs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! My coworkers now think I'm crazy ... I'm in my office alone laughing out loud.

Anonymous said...

This is really getting good. Can't wait for the next update.