Thursday, March 02, 2006

a star is born...

by teresa
While at school today ben's PE teacher came up to me and said how much everyone enjoyed Ben in his performance tuesday night. That he had really shined during all of the practices. She had written down a number to a local childrens theatre and asked me if I would really think about signing Ben up for these classes and taking him to the spring auditions. She said she has a cute routine to rockin robin she would love to teach him for the auditions. She says he has real talent for singing and dancing and performing. Cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW ... impressive! Although, I'm not surprised. He really did shine in the program. And that ever present smile steals the show. Even in the Royal Rangers Awards program where he didn't perform he stood out because of his smile. No ... I'm not just prejedgiced ... well ... maybe a little.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jackie. Ben can really charm you with that smile. He is so outgoing and cute and smart. He's just a neat kid!