Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Swiffer madness

by teresa
I don't know if it's because spring is here or if it's that my house now smells like a port-a-potty on some constrution site (remember Ben's explosion). But I have the fever....the spring cleaning fever! I went to the grocery store and restocked all my cleaning supplies. I also, have now gone swiffer crazy! I bought Swiffer duster (now I can reach those ceiling fans without jumping on the bed)...Swiffer wet mop (I wonder what color my kitchen floor really is)...and Swiffer carpet flick (I have a good vacuum...but sometimes it would be nice to just "flick" up the dog hair). I just like saying that...swiffer carpet flick. Cool! I had a swiffer sweeper before and loved it. But then the boys used it as a hockey stick in the backyard and broke it. I'll have to hide all my cool new cleaning toys.

4 comments:

Martini Moon said...

I know a great video for ya,
it is calle: I want to break free.

Greets,
Martijn

Gossip & Talks
This blog does not intend to damage, offend or hurt anyone. It is about integrity, critical thinking, street smarts, love of beauty, kindness and perseverance so that all visitors can reach their full potential in reading, viewing and writing.

Anonymous said...

I love Swiffer, too! Let us know how well the Carpet Flick works. I think it would be great for the nightly crumb pick up (I have a two and four year old boys who hate to eat at the table)and a lot easier than pulling the vacuum out each night!

Gidget said...

I just used it under the kitchen table. The boys had eaten poptarts for breakfast and it looked more like they stomped them into the carpet. It "flicked" it all up. Not a crumb left. I'm impressed. Definite thumbs up.

Anonymous said...

I thought about getting one of those ... I'm thinking our cat hair may be too much to flick.