Thursday, March 09, 2006

where does the money go?

by teresa
Lauren went to check out tanning facilities yesterday. She wants to get golden by ring dance night. It won't take her long with those mexican genes we have going on (thank you Juanita Sanchez...my grt grndmother). we have always tanned easily! Anyway...I asked her if she tanned yesterday. I didn't pay yet..she says. Why...I ask? I don't have any money. Huh? where is all your money? Seems she hasn't put her last two paychecks in the bank. She says she doesn't know how....and didn't want to tell us. I had gone with her the first few times..not realizing she couldn't figure it out on her own. So I told her to go to the bank...sign the checks and write her account number on the back. Then what? she asks. Do I have to say anything? Lauren gets so uncomfortable talking to adults on her own. I think it's funny. I shouldn't have told her how to deposit them....then she would just save all her money and never be able to spend it! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just don't tell her how to WITHDRAW it. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah - No ATM card.