Saturday, April 22, 2006

Booo Hoooo

By Chris

In an unusual occurence, I read a book before Teresa (and we're interested in the same book). "Marley and Me" is the title, and it's great. I knew it would upset her at one point, though. Well, it just happened. I was sitting on the couch and she across the room reading. I watched the pages as she approached the "upsetting part." I kew she got to there when I heard her trying to hold in a weep. Then, full blown crying. She had to run to the bathroom! Now, nose blowing. And . . . I laughed . . . "I knew you would do that," I said. Anyway, you gotta get the book. It's a great story. I'm sure the book mistress, Teresa, would agree.

3 comments:

The Yanceys said...

Who is the Author????

Gidget said...

The author is John Grogan.

It is currently #1 on the New York Times Non fiction list.

A MUST read!!!

I can gaurentee that you ALL will LOVE it!!!
Teresa

Anonymous said...

I want to read it. Can I borrow it?