Monday, April 17, 2006

Ive been tagged!

by teresa
Paige's deep thoughts has tagged me to do a meme (I have no idea what this stands for...somebody help a girl out and let me know) so here is my attempt. Please be nice!
I am to list 6 things that you probably don't know about me....which probably will be hard to come up with since I blabber on about every single thing in my life to you guys daily!

1. I had posters of Billy Idol (I thought he was da bomb...or actually, back then he was ..like..totally awesome)...Michael Jackson (you have to admit..before he went insane he was soooo talented)...and Loverboy (you know...Almost paradise , Heaven in your eyes and Working for the weekend...great songs) on my bedroom walls as a teenager.

2. The license plate of my first car read...KRZY4C Which stood for...crazy for chris...awwwww!

3. My favorite food in the whole wide world is......a footlong hotdog with ketchup, mustard, and CHIILLI! Yummy!
From Dannys dogs in Norfolk , Virginia. It's a drive-in that's has been open since my parents were teenagers!

4. I played varsity soccer in high school (don't be jealous) I also played softball for 7 years.

5. I must have a fan blowing on me to sleep. Even in the winter...poor Chris! And not just a celing fan...a BIG momma of a fan! Chris says it sounds like a helicopter hovering over our bed. I blame it on mom...she put fans in our rooms as kids.

6. My good friends (besides my family) are people I have never even met! People from all over the United States. I talk to them daily...laugh at their kids...cry with their heartaches....and think of them often. My blogging buddies!
What did I ever do with my free time before blogging? :)

Now I must (I'm sorry...I must) tag a few others to continue the fun.
1. Fireflies & Frogs (the first blog I read in the morning)
2.Fold my laundry please
3.The big Yellow house
4.Cozy reader

4 comments:

Jane said...

Well, thank you very much for the honor of being tagged. Since I just did a meme of facts about me today, I think I will pass on this one....or just count it as a DOUBLE meme!!!
Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I played varsity soccer in high school, too. I played on the boys team because they didn't have a girls team until the year after I graduated. Our coach was afraid the boys would hurt me and wouldn't play me much until I took two guys on another team out during one game. "Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?" -Yoda (I can't believe I just dorked out in public like that!)

Anonymous said...

Consider me tagged!

Gidget said...

I love the Yoda quote. Chris talks like Yoda alot. It cracks me up!
Stong am I with the force. :)