Wednesday, April 19, 2006

my idol opinions...

by teresa
I loved all the songs last night...not all of the performances...but all the songs. My mom watched the show with my 87 year old grandfather (this man is HEAVY into reality tv...especially AI). she said he sang along to all the songs...and then danced around the living room during the performance re-caps. This just made me smile! Anyway..here (in my opinion) is the list from BEST to WORST!

1. Katharine (she's so talented..but sometimes seems fake)
2. Taylor (he's great...love his energy)
3. Chris (*sigh*)
4. Paris (this kid can SING...but she is just too young and cutsie)
5. Elliot (GREAT VOICE!!! UGLY!!! sorry...but you know I speak the truth)
6. Ace (his looks got him this far...now it's time to go)
7. Kellie (durrrrrrrrr)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are my favorites in exactly the same order. I loved the songs last night, especially the one Katharine sang.

By the way. . . Grandaddy is 88 (will be 89 in less than three months).