Friday, April 14, 2006

Today feels like Saturday

by teresa
It is so nice having Chris home. He got in last night around 9:45. Ben and I were in our bed reading and doing sudoku...Nick was watching tv...and Lauren was still over her friends house. He came up and unpacked and changed into his jammies and put the boys to bed for me. It took them awhile to fall asleep. They kept arguing (overly tired). We layed in the bed and watched tv. It was nice. I missed him. He had to go inot work this morning (bummer), so he was up and out early. Ben came in our bed around 4:00am. We both slept until.....drum roll please....10:00am!! That was soooo nice! Lauren beat us though...she didn't get up till after noon. When Ben opened his eyes he looked around and asked...where is daddy? I said...he's at work. He said...NOOOO! Is it on a plane work or take his car to work? I told him...take his car work. He was very happy about that! He said...he hasn't played basketball with me all spring break! Maybe Chris will come home early enough today to play with him outside (*guilt*). I ran out to the drug store...dry cleaners and to get easter basket stuff today (I know..I know..I just haven't had any time away from the kids lately). Jackie took the boys with her for about and hour to get her car from the shop (they walked there together). So I headed over to Tar-jay (along with every other person in the Hampton Roads area). I got some sweeties and some treaties...they will love it all. I took it all over to moms so the boys wouldn't peek. I'll go over tonight and get it.
I threw some chicken in the crockpot and now I'll try to get some cleaning done (yeah right).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got our Easter stuff yesterday! Gotta love that Walmart Easter aisle!