Wednesday, May 17, 2006

bye bye Elliot

David Spade is the voice of Kuzco, the emperor that's been turned into a llama, in Walt Disney's The Emperor's New Groove
Is it the llama from Emperor's New Groove?

Mr. Tumnus ( James McAvoy ) in Walt Disney Pictures' The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
Is it Mr. Tumnus from the Narnia movie?


Is it one of Santa's elves?

Nope... it's Elliot Yamin! I'm sorry...I just couldn't resist!
Seriously...he is a great singer. I even got a little teary when he got kicked off tonight. He seems like a really neat guy. I know he will do great things musically eventhough he didn't win!
Good bye Elliot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how close the voting was. Hopefully that made it easier when he was sent home. And next Tuesday the winner could be either one (but I'm hoping for Taylor).

I always feel sorry for the one sent home. But at this point, they all have made a name for themselves and that will help with their music career or pretty much anything else they do.

Anonymous said...

I missed it tonight. I think ya'll may have made an American Idol fan out of me. Only thing is it comes on at the same time as one of my favorite shows ... Gilmore Girls. But it's rerun season now.
It's a difficult choice between Taylor and Katherine. Next week shuold be really good.

Anonymous said...

Elliot made number one headline news on Fox News this morning. Yep ... I'd say he's made a name for himself eventhough he didn't win.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,195935,00.html

The Yanceys said...

Thanks for updating. Since boycotting the show after my fave Chris D. got kicked off, I have to read your blog in order to know who was kicked off this week.