Thursday, May 11, 2006

Chris...off...NO WAY PEOPLE!

by teresa
I was in complete SHOCK when Ryan said Katharine...you are safe! WHAT?? I love Chris...and I am really upset that he has to go home. I just KNEW he would be in the top 2. My phone rang the moment they said his name. It was mom. I was like...hello? She was like...NOOOO! Can you BELIEVE that?? She liked him too. And Katharine has been her absolute favorite since the beginning...but, even she thought she deserved to go home last night. Were you guys as surprised as us?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still sad about Chris getting sent home, but I guess it's just like voting for the president President. . . you really really complain if you didn't vote.

The Yanceys said...

It is 2 days later and I still haven't recuped. I am boycotting.

Anonymous said...

I thought you might be interested in reading this article:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12748906/