Friday, May 12, 2006

dog-gone it!

He is your friend, your partner, your defender,your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

The boys and I took shorty to the dog park after school today. We went to a nicer one than this.
There were loads of dogs there. I thought Ben would have a coronary! DOGS DOGS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK!
Shorty seemed to have a good time. He ran...chased...sniffed and other such hoopla. He even made a new friend. I think it was a great dane. Next to Shorty it looked like a horse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After reading Marley and Me I realized how much I love my dog and she loves me. She loves nothing more than to be right beside me with me rubbing her. I think she is the best dog ever. I'll bet she would have loved going to that dog park.

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh! Is that a great dane?? That dog looks exactly like my Lillian!!

Kimberly said...

Can you email me and let me know? We may have long lost doggie siblings :)