Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I can't believe it's over!!

by teresa

Tonights show was full of highs....
The womens ensemble...(Mandisa and Paris can sing!)
Prince (oh heck yeah....remember guys...I grew up in the 80's...I thought Prince was totally tubular!)
the men's ensemble...(I miss Chris!!)
CLAY AIKEN (who looked majorly hot by the way...his stylist needs a raise)and that guy that makes Elton John look as tough as Vin Diesel... TOO FUNNY!!!!! I thought the guy was going to wet his pants or faint or something!

and lows....
chicken little singing pussy cat song...
Brokenote cowboys...
Meatloaf....

I am so happy that Taylor won. He was definitely my choice between the two. I actually tried to vote last night...but only got a busy signal.

GO SOUL PATROL!!!

3 comments:

vana said...

Just like to say,
That you rock for saying Tubular....

Anonymous said...

I remember when I bought you a Prince album (yes album - don't you feel old?) and a bunch of other albums for Christmas one year and Katy, who was about three years old at the time, told you everyone that I had gotten for you. I didn't even know she knew who the artists were.

I'm glad Taylor won. I enjoyed the show tonight. I know the AI tour is going to really be great. We should got see it.

Gidget said...

I thought it looked cool. I walked next door after the show to talk to mom (I know, I am so lucky to just have to walk next door). she was all...that was so funny when the goofy guy was singing on stage. Who was the guy singing with him? I was like..?mom?..it WAS CLAY AIKEN!!! She couldn't believe it. She didn't recognize him.