Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Idol chatter

by teresa
American Idol was great and full of surprises. Before the show I thought Elliot would be going home next FOR SURE! But after the show.... if it were up to me...Katharine...bye bye!

Before I start in on the contestants...let me say this... Prisilla Presley....YIKES! Her lips...oh my! She looked like the joker on Batman!

Paula...are you drunk??? On crack??? Being kicked in the head repeatedly before the show???

Ok, now...
Chris...suspicious mind: liked...not loved! A little less converstion: Blah...not very challenging.

Katharine...Hound dog: forgot words...lost your breath...BAD! Can't help falling in love: Pretty at first...then messed up the middle and end.

Taylor...Jailhouse rock: You are great! lock me up! Ghetto song: ok...not very exciting!

Elliot...dream song: GREAT GREAT GREAT! Evil song: THAT WAS AWESOME! He totally changed my mind about him. What a talent (it made me see past his elfishness:)

Elliot was the clear winner of the evening...with Taylor coming in second.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree - it will be a close call between Elliott and Taylor. Can there be two winners? Well when you consider how popular Clay Aiken became, I think it is possible.