Tuesday, May 30, 2006

like mother...like daughter...

by teresa

First let me start out by reminding you that Chris and I have known each other since childhood. We went to sunday school together and public school together too. We started dating once I turned 16. He had this little old Honda civic hatchback. A hand-me-down from his parents. We called it ...the tuna can. It was a stick shift...and I didn't know how to drive a stick shift. My mother tried to teach me...but I was reduced to tears and gave up. Chris decided he would teach me in his car. We drove up and down Hazel Ave (the street where we now live) over and over. I kept releasing the clutch too much and making the car lurch forward and cut off. Drivers behind us were getting aggravated. And I was getting embarrased and anxious. I just kept laughing hysterically everytime I stalled the car. I just couldn't get the hang of it. Finally, I laughed so hard that I wet my pants! WET MY PANTS....in the boys' car I am dating!! We had to come to my house so I could change and clean out his seat. TOO EMBARRASING! But...he still came around after that. He must have been crazy or he really liked me.
Well...fast forward to this week. Lauren comes home from a school banquet. Chris and I are sitting on the couch and we hear her come in and run up the stairs. We call her back down to see what her hurry is. She comes down giggling....and the front of her skirt is soaking wet. ???? Apparently Lauren and her friend Megan were laughing so hard on the way home...Lauren wet her pants. What makes it even funnier is that she was driving Chris' Honda Accord. Poor Chris! after she changed her clothes, we had her go outside and clean the car. The next day Chris went to work and said he wasn't even 2 blocks away when he realized his pants were wet...all the way to his underwear. He was soooo mad. He thought it was pee....but it was just a "cleaning concoction" Lauren came up with to clean the seat and get rid of the smell. She poured flavored water (lemon) and a bottle of perfume in the seat after she toweled up the pee. Good grief! Chris' drawers were lemony fresh all day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! You guys are too entertaining for words :)

The Yanceys said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That is hysterical. I don't think I have laughed this hard in a while.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»