Friday, May 19, 2006

my git up n go has got up n wint!

by teresa

I'm kinda tired....it just hit me.
I feel like laying across the bed. I really don't have time for that ...plus it sounds like the construction workers have every digging machine in Va. going in my backyard right now!
I need a pick me up...I think I'll run out and get a Latte. That should do the trick.
Or maybe I just need a wagon wheel!

Do you guys remember this old PSA?
It used to come on during Sat. morning cartoons when I was little.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that ad! Wasn't there another one about bananas? And who could forget all of those School House Rock clips! Did it make you feel as old as I did when they put those all out on DVD?

Gidget said...

Oh yeah...I remember Picture Pages! I loved that show!

"Picture Pages, Picture Pages,
Time to get your Picture Pages,
Time to get your crayons and your pencils..."