Wednesday, May 17, 2006

my man is coming home!!!!

by teresa
Chris is coming home tonight! Yeah for me! I feel like waiting at the door and tagging out (like the wrestlers do...not that I've ever watched wrestling or anything:) and yelling...NEXT...and running down the street to the nearest Starbucks.
The kids have been BEYOND rambunctious this week...and I am BEYOND over it! I think they are getting the "school is almost out" jitters.
Lauren left for Boston about an hour ago. She was so excited and I am so thrilled for her. She gets to do the coolest things. She has traveled to Guatemala and Costa Rica on mission trips. Gone to New York City over her Christmas break (2 years) to volunteer ministering to the homeless. She has been to Disneyland and Universal studios with Chris' step sister. Not to mention the week long church camps every summer. The week long cheering camps every summer. And our family summer and winter vacations. What fun...what memories she will have. Sshhhhh...don't tell Chris...but I let her take my camcorder on her trip. So I know there will be MUCH bloggable entertainment to post once she is back! teenage girls+camcorder=hilarity

No comments: