Friday, May 05, 2006

Oy vey!

by teresa

In the past week I have recieved 2 offers for a family summer membership to the Simon Family JCC. I had never heard of it. But the brochure is terrific. A huge...new...health and fitness club for the whole family. It only cost $199 for the whole family....for the whole summer. No registration fee! It has an aquatic center, water park, playground, pools, mini-golf, tennis, gym, basketball, rock climbing wall, sauna, steamroom and every class you can think of...kickboxing, hiphop, yoga, pilates, spinning, etc.
I asked Chris if he had ever heard of it. He said yes...it's The Marilyn and Marvin Simon Family Jewish Community Center. Huh? Jewish Community Center? Why did they send it to us? Can christians (Holyrollers) be members of a jewish center? I looked on the website...and you don't have to be Jewish to join. Hmmmm....I am seriously thinking about it! It is just such a great deal!
Chris said he bets that our kids would be the only ones there who are members of Karate For Christ AND The Jewish Community Center. hee hee hee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great deal! I'd do it!