Thursday, May 04, 2006

there's no business...like TOE business....

by teresa
Katy's doctors appointment went good. We were there for an hour and a half...good grief! So we passed the time by looking in all the drawers...cracking jokes...taking pictures (of course) and reading aloud from the Book of Home Remedies that was in the room with us. I don't know why...but this cracked me up. It was in there next to the sterilizer...doctors utencils...tongue depressers (which I swiped)... and other such doctor stuff. As if he referred to it while examining each patient. Anyway...it took 6 shots to finally numb her toe enough for him to do the cutting. It looked pretty gross....and cool. I of course supervised the procedure. And by supervise, I mean let Katy grab (CRUSH) my hand and squeeze until the shots were over. Here are some pictures.

Here is her toe...before the procedure. Don't you love the spongebob bandaid?

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right before they came in with the needles....notice the smile? It wasn't there long!!

My camera batteries died before the doctor could do his snip snip. I know...I can hear you disappointment. Sorry!

3 comments:

Gidget said...

Ohhhh Yuuucckkkkk That is way more nasty fungus infected smelly yelly toe than should be allowed to be displayed!!!
chris

Anonymous said...

Thanks for holding your sister's hand. You've always been a great big sister (except for that phase you went through when you would roll your eyes at her all the time and make her get angry).

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! I'm pretty sure you two should not be left unsupervised. I, personally, AM disapointed that your camera ran out of batteries. As a matter of fact, you should have video taped it and showed the viddeo at the next family gathering.