Wednesday, May 31, 2006

whatcha watchin?

by teresa

Well...it was a Tuesday night...without American Idol.

What did you guys watch? Come on...tell me....inquiring minds want to know.

Chris and I ended up watching According To Jim...Rodney...and Less Than Perfect.
Then we flipped over for the last two quarters of the NBA semi-final game (Dallas vs. Pheonix).

Tonight at 8:00 is the Heat(Shaq and ZO...my favs.....oh yeah...and I'm thinking Duane Wade is a cutie patootie. Even with those crazy black long johns he wears) vs. Pistons

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who won the Dallas/Phoenix game? I grew up in Phoenix and am still a Suns fan at heart despite the fact that I really don't watch basketball at all.

Gidget said...

Pheonix won. Now the series is tied 2 to 2. Game 5 is on Thursday.

The Yanceys said...

We couldn't find anything to watch. It is so sad.

Honestly, we watched reruns of Sex in the City and Friends.

Anonymous said...

Yay Phoenix! You'll have to let me know how game 5 goes. My husband HATES sports and it's just such a pain to try to watch them in our house.