Friday, June 09, 2006

Somewhere over the rainbow....

by teresa
Okay...while going from bedroom to bedroom straightening and making beds this morning...I realized something. I am a woman who is SO not afraid of C O L O R ! As a matter of fact...my house looks one of those skittles "taste the rainbow" commercials. It's everywhere. The walls...bedding...even my closet! Look at these pictures. The boys room looks like a crayola box....Lauren's room is wild and crazy (and yes...that's a shower curtain window treatment)...and our room looks like a bunch of grapes exploded. I even took a picture of my closet and the pajamas I was wearing to show you that I carry this colorful theme with me even when I leave the house. Are you guys into color too...or are your walls a clean, crisp white?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Living room, top half gold, bottom half bright blue, separated with molding; kitchen, Paprika and yellow with black cabinet doors; eat-in area Patrika and gold; bedrooms, (1) light blue (called Sea of Love); (2) Apple green; (3) Periwinkle blue; den Apple Green; bathroom (1) wallpapered on top with pink, green, yellow and blue sea shells; bottom tiled in white; bathroom (2) bottom tiled in light blue with flowered wallpaper on top half. Carpet is different color in each room (which I plan to change to all one color as soon as I save up enough money). I think I beat you when it comes to colors (but you probably got your love for color from me).

Anonymous said...

I love color! Unfortunately we're renting right now so all of our walls are plain old white. In our last house we had painted Aurora's room bright yellow and had planned to paint the other rooms different colors, but we moved before we got around to it.

Anonymous said...

I love color too. George is a little more conservative so I have to tone it down. I'm too lazy to paint anyway. I love Teresa's and Karen's color schemes.

Zephra said...

Everyone who lives around me is afraid of color. All the rooms are painted beige. Blah! Give me a pretty color anyday.