Monday, July 24, 2006

Dont look directly at the picture of the baby in the glasses and sunhat..exposure to such extreme levels of cuteness may be hazardous to your health!

by teresa

It's been so pretty here today. Hot....but a little less humid than last week. Ben and I went to the grocery store then came home and got in the pool. Katy and the kids were over (surprise) so we just joined in the fun. Once Nick got home from school he asked to go over a friends house...it's a few blocks over, so I ran him there and then picked him up an hour and a half later. Chris and I both signed up for AOL's instant messager today. It's pretty neat. Lauren and her friends have communicated this way for a long time. All day long we chatted back and forth whenever we happened to be on the computer. Between the blackberry, the blog, the phone and now IM...we won't ever have to communicate face to face again. As a matter of fact....when he came home this evening I was in the kitchen cooking. He sat at the table and opened his laptop to send a couple of emails to coworkers. He said to me...why don't you go in the other room...so we can IM each other. hahahahaha So I went in the other room...and we chatted silly stuff for a while. We have sunk to a new level of dorkdom!
Here's some pics. from the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dorks ... just kidding. George and I have Google IM, but, only used it once. Gee ... I can't even get him to talk to me online ... hmmm. Ben has his "Oh, Mom, not another picture" look. Your title is right ... Kaden is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»