Saturday, July 22, 2006

Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering....

by teresa

I'm just stopping in to say a quick "hi" to you all. The day has gone by so quickly....but it was wonderful! I spent most of the day to myself. Walking and shopping in beautiful historic downtown Ghent. I went to antique stores and baby boutiques...bookstores and an art gallery. and then I got lunch at an old diner called "the dog n burger". I didn't buy much on my outings...just some outfits for Kaden's birthday (which is August 2nd). I just got home from picking up the boys from karate and they are exausted! They said a good time was had by all. I tell you what....it was the best $100 I've spent in a looooong time! I got a date night...and a day all to myself. Too bad this is only a summer karate clinic. Maybe I should push for them to start a "fall" karate clinic...and a "winter" karate clinic...and so on! hee hee
Well...I'm off to throw some steaks on the grill for dinner. Hope you guys have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for changing your mind about the steak and inviting us to Red Robin.

Musings of a Housewife said...

That sounds HEAVENLY! A day to yourself. I can't even remember what that's like!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»