Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I was going to do a "wordless wednesday" (when you just post a picture)...but who am I kidding! I can't just sit there and shut up!

by teresa




I wish I was back here again! Sitting on the beach...watching the kids playing in the Atlantic.

*sigh*







*back to reality*

I have had a very productive day. I made a to-do list last night....and have now checked everything off. It wasn't cleaning or anything. Just stuff like...pick up my glasses from eye doctor...register the kids for VBS...download and fill out Nick's church camp registration...fill out Lauren's 9 page cheering application/physical form...do some prep for out PTA meeting in the morning...etc. I also went to the thrift store. It was like a treasure trove. I got 2 brand new pairs of pants for Ben and 3 pairs of pants for Kristian for back to school. I also got some cute shoes for Kristian and myself and an armful of childrens books. You know that makes me a happy woman!
I'm about to head off to church and then rush home to watch So You Think You Can Dance!

I found these pictures on my camera....Lauren has obviously been playing with it again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»