Friday, July 21, 2006

“Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.”

by teresa
Tonight while the boys were at karate...Chris and I went out to eat at Vivo italian restaurant. Before we had even ordered our drinks I excused myself to the restroom. My head has been very stuffy all day...and I needed to blow my nose real bad. Well...if you know me...you know what happens sometimes when I blow my nose. That's right folks....a nosebleed! It took almost 15 minutes to stop the bleeding. Poor Chris sat out at the table not knowing what the heck happened to me. He said the waitress kept coming up to take the order but I wasn't there. I was sitting in a stall stuffing tissue into my nostrils...and gagging up blood! When my nose bleeds....it pours! What a fun...romantic date! I did finally get it under control and joined Chris in the booth. We laughed about it and ordered. The food was wonderful and we took our time eating it. We ended up going to the karate session a little early to check out one of the classes. It was called Martial Arts Movie Moves. It was pretty cool. All these flying, spinning,tornado kicks. At least that's what the instructor was doing....the 50 kids were looking more like the three stooges trying to immitate the teacher. We came home and the boys went right to bed. The sessions begin again tomorrow morning at 9:00am. They go until 5:00pm. Did you hear that....I have an entire Saturday TO MYSELF!!! Chris asked if he could run around with me on my errands. I guess I will allow him to tag along. *grin*
Right now it is midnight...and Chris and I are up playing Frogger! I know ....we are such geeks! Chris won't go to bed until he has beaten the time record on rescuing all the baby frogs. hahahahahaha! I love that man!!!
Oh great! I just sneezed and my nose started to bleed again. I blame it on the heat! It makes my nose so dry! Well let me go before I make a mess over here.

*goodnight...sleep tight*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can so much blood come out of such a cute little nose?

Anonymous said...

I have that problem during allergy season. One time a few years ago, I was at work in the back room (I'm soooo glad I wasn't up front in public) and I sneezed and then my nose erupted! I bled all over the floor and left a nasty trail into the bathroom as I ran for some toilet paper to stuff up my nose. I cleaned it all up and mopped the floors and then went home that night a forgot all about it. Two days later, my district manager had been checking the security tapes for something and he say my nose bleed in full living color! He made me fill out an accident report even though all I did was sneeze. It was so embarrassing to have someone watch you have a nose bleed on video tape!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»