Friday, July 21, 2006

man...is it HOT or what?

by teresa

Dear God,
Enough with the heat already!! I get it...it's summer! Now can I have a little breeze please?
Thank you!
Love,
Teresa

For some reason this song keeps running through my head today...

I'm Mister Green Christmas
I'm Mister Sun
I'm Mister Heat Blister
I'm Mister Hundred and One
They call me Heat Miser,What ever I touch
Starts to melt in my clutch
I'm too much!

I never want to see a day
That's under sixty degrees
I'd rather have it eighty,Ninety, one hundred degrees!
Oh, some like it hot, but I like it
REALLY hot! Hee hee!

Do any of you remember the Heat Miser?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I remember that song. It was so hot the other day that my feet were burning when I stood on the sidewalk. I really love going barefoot, but I can't handle that kind of heat. It seems like it should have burned all of the rough dead skin right off of the bottom of my feet. . . but it's still there.

Anonymous said...

I have that movie on video and we watch it a couple of times every Christmas season.

It's getting pretty hot here, too. It's been in the mid 90's pretty consistently all this week.

The Yanceys said...

I am with you...Is that song on Rudolph or Santa Claus?

Well, no matter what it is I agree!!!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»