Monday, July 03, 2006

monotonous monday...

by teresa

Today hasn't been very exciting.

Cleaning the house...which I need to finish later.

I took Ben to get his last filling done.

Chris and Nick took my grocery list to the store and shopped for me while I was at Ben's dentist appt.

Lauren had to work this morning from 8:00am-12noon. Then she had cheering practice from 1:00-3:00pm.

I finished my book (the 10th circle...by Jodi Picoult). I need to go to the library later because they have this book on hold for me.

The kids are begging to get in mom's pool...but it's just TOO hot to sit outside and watch them. I just don't feel like getting in myself.

There is a man down the street selling watermelons. I passed his stand when I dropped off some clothes at the dry cleaners. I should have got one....doesn't that sound yummy? A big, juicy slice of watermelon? mmmm I think I'll go back and see if he is still there.

We bought a bunch of stuff to make kabobs on the grill. Pork, steak, bacon, ham, chicken, pineapple, peppers, tomatoes, kielbasa, potatoes,etc. Maybe later in the evening...when it gets cooler...I'll put a few on the barbie.

What are you guys doing for the 4th? We have no plans. It's going to be too hot to cookout tomorrow...so maybe we will go to a movie. This looks good....and so does this!

Sorry this is such and uninspiring post. Maybe something EXCITING will happen later that I can discuss with you.

Until then...sayonara!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Click got really poor reviews, but I can personally vouch for Superman Returns. It was awesome!!! Go see that one for sure!

Sorry I haven't been commenting lately. I'm one of the people who for some reason cannot look at your blog without it closing down Internet Explorer on me. My husband downloaded the Netscape browser on my computer and I don't seem to have any problems with your blog anymore. I'm not sure what the problem might be since I was able to look at your blog on his computer no prob and he uses Internet Explorer, too. It's happened before, but then it cleared up after a few days (geez, I'm making it sound like your problem might be acne!). Come to think of it, I'm not sure why I didn't think of using his computer myself until he mentioned it tonight. What a dunder head I can be!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and happy Fourth of July!