Monday, July 24, 2006

My Back is Out of Whack

By Chris

"Oh my aching back," I've heard people say a lot. Now I understand. Something that will go undisclosed seems to have injured my back. For a couple of days now, certain movements cause this radiating pain to hit me. Laying down doesn't help. Sitting down doesn't help. It's funny how your back is connected to so much else, because now it's making my neck and my legs hurt! Darn! I was thinking about laying in the bed today with it, but it felt just as bed laying there this a.m. as when I got up . . . so why not just do something, if you're going to hurt anyway? Off to work I went. Got about 5 hours roundtrip driving tomorrow, so that should be fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray that your back gets healed. I know it must hurt alot.

Anonymous said...

I'll pray too. Hear tell Roadtrips aren't fun with a hurt back. Be careful.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»