Thursday, July 20, 2006

Shave and a haircut....Two bits!

by teresa

Ben was complaining about his hair so much(it's getting in my eyes,it's flipping up in the back,it's touching my ears,etc.)...that I buzzed it right off! It's his first buzz cut ever. I figure with it being summer and all...he should feel cooler with that mop of his gone! Katy usually gives him all his haircuts...but I figured I couldn't mess up a buzz cut. Just put on the number 8 clipper gaurd...and away we go!

Here's the before...



















and here's the after...
























Katy also cuts my hair and Laurens. I take Nick to get his done professionally. His hair has like 20 cowlicks in it...so we are not trying to touch that! Do you guys ever cut your kids hair....or do you take them somewhere to get it done?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mother-in-law went to beauty school so that she could cut her kid's hair (she had 5 kids). Now she cuts her grandkid's hair, too. She also does my hair, but I just get a straight cut to keep the ends healthy.

I used to cut hair for my friends when I was a freshman in college, but for some reason my husband won't let me near his or my kids' hair!

Anonymous said...

Of course you do, Cherie. You cut EVERYONE'S hair. And you do a great job, too!

Anonymous said...

Ben is adorable no matter how his hair is cut. I do miss his curly curls, though. You should post a picture of him when he was around 3 or 4 for your blog friends to see.

Watkins said...

I miss Ben's longer hair because it means they are growing up. But it is hot in the summertime.