Monday, August 14, 2006

has it been a year already?

by teresa



I just realized that this weekend marked one year of The Green Family Circus. 1,143 posts so far! Chris started the blog on the suggestion of a coworker. I was like...blog? What's a blog?
His first post was about VBS at our church. He tried to get me to write something...but I felt like nobody would care to hear what I wanted to say. He's the writer (degreed)...I'm just a mom. Well it took me about a week to take over...hee hee hee! Sorry honey. He still posts every now and again...but I pretty much hog the entire blog space. It is my lifeline. My online journal of my childrens antics and mishaps. You guys (Mary,Lisa,Melissa,drcmom,Zephra)are my friends. Thank you for listening to my blah blah blahing each day....and sharing yours.
I can sincerely say this.....WHAT IN THE WORLD...DID I EVER DO BEFORE I HAD MY BLOG?????


Let's all raise our juicy juice boxes and toast...to another great year! For you...and me!

*cheers*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogoversary!

You shouldn't say that you're "just a mom". Now that I'm out looking for a job, I've discovered just how much a mom does in life. I'm actually better qualified for the working world than I was before motherhood! Moms rock!

Watkins said...

Congrats on your one year blog! I enjoy reading about your adventures. Thanks for encouraging me to start a blog too! Jamie had fun at VBS but she was tired when she got home.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the one year anniversary! I'm raising a Kool-Aid Jammer in your direction.