Friday, August 04, 2006

I KNOW I can't dance!

by teresa

So you Think You Can Dance went just as I thought. Ivan (who we love and is adorable...but not as good as dancer as the others) was cut. Natalie also was cut. Ben picked her to be cut. He says ,"all she does is roll around on the floor....she needs to go home." He enjoys this show so much. It comes on past his bedtime...but we allow him to lay in our bed and watch it. While we are on the couch watching we can hear this (Bravo...Bravo...Bravo) coming from upstairs. His favorite is Travis. So everytime Travis performs you hear him applauding and he will run to the top off the stairs and yell down to us "did ya'll see that?" "wasn't he great?" "He's going to win this WHOLE thing!" He also NEVER likes the hip-hop routines. After one (which Chris and I love by the way) he will say..."sheesh...that was terrible!" I think that's so funny. I will not mention to him that the finale is going to air when he is at camp. I will make sure to tape it for him to watch upon his return. Chris wants me to look into when the tour is coming here...so we can buy tickets and surprise him with a night out to see his favorite dancers.

I'm off to do the mom thing...it's a very busy day. So I will catch up with you guys this evening.

*peace* *love* *soul*

No comments: