Monday, August 07, 2006

I wonder Ben is doing right now? Is he missing me? Wanting me? Needing a snuggle and a kiss? *tear*

by teresa

The boys are gone.

I miss them.

I've only cried 3 times today....I think that's pretty good.

They did so good as did Kristian. The councelors were wonderful and made the kids feel excited and at ease. I set up their bedding and helped them put on their new camp shirts. I demanded many hugs and kisses before I was able to walk away. All three were laughing and chatting with new friends as I left their rooms. *sigh*

Chris and I stopped at the Virginia Diner on the way home for a good ol' country style breakfast. Have mercy was it ever good! Country ham, eggs, grits,biscuits and potatoes! We also picked my dad up a can of their famous peanuts...with Old Bay seasoning on it. He loves his old bay seasoning!

We came home and cut Chris hair...it was getting a little unmanagable. Then Shorty and I took a nap and Chris did some work and went to a meeting. When I woke up from my nap I was very disoriented. Not knowing what day it was...what time it was...and where everybody was. It took a few minutes to realize I was alone.

Chris is now home from his meeting and I think we are going to pick something up for dinner. I hope you guys all had a nice day....and have sweet dreams tonight.

*peace*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think of it as a week long date with your husband. Kind of a chance to remember each other as Theresa and Chris instead of Mom and Dad. And all the reading you could get done in the daytime!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Life term life insurance in scotland furniture stores phoenix 2003 hummer lifted Rhinoplasty widden nostrils Picture of a honda shadow vlx 600 Dentists suicide