Saturday, August 05, 2006

I've been tagged...

by teresa

I was tagged by Lisa to list...

5 things in my freezer: bubba burgers,chicken legs,steakums,veggies, salmon steaks

5 things in my closet: shoes,purses,clothes,books,Nick's trumpet (hidden...man it's loud)

5 things in my car: cell phone charger, dvd's,cd's,sunglasses,karate gear

5 things in my purse: phone,wallet,checkbook,tide stain stick,camera

5 things in my wallet: license,library card,check card,pass it on cards,kids pictures

5 people I tag to do this list:

Zephra
Leslie
Melanie

I could only think of three people. The rest of you guys have already been tagged! Phooey!
If I tagged you...copy these questions to your blog.... then comment me so I can go over and see your answers.

2 comments:

Watkins said...

Ok Jamie helped me find things on our tag list. She had fun with it. Go see! Melanie

The Yanceys said...

Sorry so late, but I've been beachin' it....