Friday, August 04, 2006

Question time....have fun!

by teresa


Friday, August 4

Are you ready?

Saw this on Mary's blog and it looked like fun. If you want... you can copy it over to your blog...then comment me so I know to read your answers.

() Smoked cigarettes: Never
( ) Drank so much you threw up: ewww...no!
(x) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back: Yes
( ) Been arrested: No
( ) Gone on a blind date:Nope
( ) Skipped school : never
(x) Seen someone die: Yes...my nanny Dyer and my Stella grandma. Was in the room for their final breaths.
( ) Been to Canada: No
( ) Been to Florida : No
( ) Been to Mexico: Nope
( ) Been on a plane: Never....I know...that's pathetic!
(x) Been lost: Yes...as a child in Sears
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country: no
(x) Gone to Washington, DC: Many times. Mostly field trips
(x) Swam in the ocean: Frequently...we live minutes from Va. Beach
( ) Felt like dying. no
(x) Cried yourself to sleep. Yes.
( ) Played cops and robbers: No.
(x) Recently colored with crayons:are you kidding? All the time...even when my kids aren't with me.
(x) Sang karaoke:Oh yeah! My sister Katy and I can sing us some Shania Twain!
(x) Paid for a meal with only coins: Yep!
(x) Say something you told yourself you wouldn't? yes...I'm sure I have
(x) Made prank phone calls:oh yeah...just last night :)
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose: Nope
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue: Every winter...when we are lucky enough to get some snow
(x) Danced in the rain: yes.
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus:Yes
(x ) Been kissed under the mistletoe: yes.
( ) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about: No..but that sounds nice
(x) Blown bubbles: Yes...soap bubbles and gum bubbles
(x) Made a bonfire. yes...every new years eve in the back yard
( ) Crashed a party: nope
(x) Gone roller-skating: yes. That was a big thing to do around here as a teenager
( ) Ice-skating:tried it once for like five seconds.
(x) Any nicknames? Teresa Agony (my uncle Jim) ...Gidget (Chris..when we were in High School)
Mother's name? Karen Page
What is your favorite drink? Right now I'm hooked on Sprite Zero!
Tattoos? no
Body piercing? ears.
How much do you love your job, from 1-10? 9...every once in a while I long to enter the world of adults again.
Birthplace: Va.
Favorite vacation spot? Corolla, NC.
Ever been to Africa? Nope.
Ever eaten cookies for dinner? No...but I've had cake for dinner!
Ever been on TV? Just my name listed after a show I was a production assistant for.
Ever steal any traffic signs? No
Ever been in a car accident? Yes.
Was it your fault? depends on who you ask :)
2 Doors or 4 Doors? 4
Salad dressing? I don't like salad!
Favorite pie? lemon
Favorite number? 1
Favorite movie? A tie between...Driving Miss Daisy...Shawshank Redemption
Favorite holiday?Christmas
Favorite dessert? Krispie Kreme donuts
Favorite food? Anything Italian
Favorite day of the week? Saturday
Favorite brand of body soap? Lever
Favorite TV show? SYTYCD
Toothpaste? Crest
Favorite smell? vanilla
What do you do to relax? read a book...to myself or out loud to the kids
Do you have a message to your friends reading this now? I love all you guys! Thanks for taking the time each day to hop over and check out the happenings of our lives. Your friendships mean a great deal to me. I think of you often and you are all in my prayers each day.
How do you see yourself in 10 years? happy...healthy...surrounded by my family
What do you do when you are bored? Play Frogger or Digdug
Furthest place you will send this message? Who knows?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Gidget. I love this Blog!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've got my questions finished! Come on over and check me out!

Since you've seen someone die, does that mean that now you can see those skeleton horse thingys that pull the carriages at Hogwart's?

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
Bontril united postal service delivery pride electric chair Infiniti parts phoenix doctors who prescribe propecia in hawaii Delta bingo richmond hill Getronic auto alarm bmw e21 forum bmw 323ci wheels Driveway vehicle alert Subaru forster xt Popup blocker dreamland diamond bmw 3 series 1991+ solo ii recipes for low cholesterol diet dog paw print license plate frames 2005 bmw x5 48 bmw aftermarket part betting River run golf