Monday, August 14, 2006

“Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true”

by teresa

I got up early this morning...when Chris was getting ready for work. I just didn't feel like going back to sleep. I had been having terrible dreams ALL NIGHT LONG! They all involved my hubby. He was being a baaaad man! And I was was totally mad at him this morning. I just couldn't help it. He was walking around our room...getting dressed...singing a song from our churches Christmas play (oookay)...minding his own business. And I was laying there thinking...I don't like you very much...Mister Meany! Of all the mean things I dreamed he did (beat,stab,etc.) the worst thing of the dream was that he made me get naked.....COMPLETELY NAKED! Infront of other people! As he was leaving he said "I love you"..."What do y'all have planned for the day?" I said... "I dreamed you were being really mean to me....and then you made me get naked!" He giggled and asked..."are you mad at me?" I was like..."YES!" He just laughed. And I laughed too. Because my hubby...doing anything like that...is COMPLETELY out of character! He is so sweet, and funny, and loving. Hopefully I will have sweet *wink wink* dreams tonight. :0)

We caught mouse number two while we were sleeping. Thank goodness Chris noticed it before he went to work. Cause I am not touching any dead mouse! He reset it before he left. I looked under the table and saw that Ben had put his toy car under there too. Does he think we are trying to catch Stuart Little or something? I don't think so!

It looks like Stuart already got to it....and jacked all his tires! Under the hall table must be a rough hood!



Well...I think the boys have awaken. Why do I think that? Because I can hear them howling from their room. Yes....howling like a pack of wild wolves! I'm sure Lauren is enjoying it as much as me. I'm off to hush them before they suffer her wrath!

later gators...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband dreams things like that all the time and he often wakes up mad or sad at me.

It's a good thing Ben locked the doors, otherwise the seats and stereo might be gone, too!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! bookkeeping training on cd preventative pet medications for worms 0 merchant accounts Clomid and statistics renu contact lens fusarium cdc

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »