Sunday, August 13, 2006

UPDATES...

by teresa

Jackie's birthday party was nice.

Pretty gifts...yummy cake!

Today I had nursery for church. I love my nursery week. Cutting up with the other workers and cuddling with the babies.

Nick's clothes from camp have been located. Someone took them home with them. We should be picking them up by tomorrow...phew!

I stopped and got rally's for lunch after church today. On Saturdays and Sundays they have burgers,hotdogs, and shakes for 69 cents!

While eating lunch we heard...SNAP! Yes! One mouse down!

Nick went home with George and Jackie after church this afternoon. So after we ate lunch Ben and I lay down for a THREE HOUR NAP! I love that he is a napper.

Once we got all snuggled together(his body wrapped around mine) in the bed for our nap...Ben said to me..."mom...why are you so....ummmm...comfortable?" *he said this while poking my roll* What do you mean Ben...I asked? "you know (he pushes on my softness)...comfortable". In other words....my son was asking me why I was so....squishy...flabby...gelatinous...FAT! My response was....BECAUSE I'M A MOMMY...THAT'S WHY...sweetie.
I could see him looking off...thinking of all those mommies he knows that DON"T look... "comfortable". So I quickly rubbed his head and started singing to him to put him to sleep.
Don't you love the honesty of children....and the elderly? Both will tell you right on the spot that you have gained weight...or you are looking older!



Lauren should be home from camp in about an hour. We missed her. Especially when the boys were asleep and we couldn't sneak off for a blizzard! I let her take my video camera to record the craziness of the weekend. Maybe I can sell the video footage *Cheerleaders Gone Wild* and use the proceeds for her college tuition!

hee hee ...oh stop it....I'm just kidding! maybe


Tonight is the start of our VBS. Chris is there already getting ready. He is running the audio/video booth. I will leave in about an hour to get there before any kids begin registering. You know I will take lots of pictures!


Talk at ya later...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took a nap today, too. Or at least I tried. It was more like I lay on the couch with my eyes closed while 3 little people crawled all over me and poked me in the eyes and kept asking me for more fruit loops!

Gidget said...

mmmm....fruit loops!

I remember those days, when the kids were younger. I could nap on the floor with them driving matchbox cars all over me!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
Hardcore argentina trademarks patent nikki nova hardcore Darmowe zdjcia hardcore mitsubishi corporation Adderall c.o.d ups Blocker message pop up

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here chesapeakegreens.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me show you one truth. Research displays that nearly 80% of all USA adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.