Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Back Up Trick

By Chris

This is the second time this has happened to me. Stopping at Burger King to get a very large Diet Coke this morning (this has become a morning requirment for me. No coffee. Just Diet Coke), I pulled up to the window to pay and pick up, and the lady says: "Will you back up behind the yellow poll and pull back up please?" I looked at her like she was crazy. She repeated the request. So, I backed up about five feet, then pulled back up (this is the second time I have had to do this at this location). It must look very bizaare to anyone watching. This time, I had to know. "Why did you have me do that?" I asked. "It makes our service time look better because it resets our timer," she replied.
So, they actually made me work harder and wait longer to make it seem like you were giving good customer service. I had to laugh, because I could soo see Lauren figuring something like this out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I can so see Lauren doing that too.