Saturday, September 02, 2006

"But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and I ...I haven't even gone to bed yet!

by teresa

I'm up...just not tired.

Everyone else has been asleep for hours.

I've read...which usually puts me right ot sleep. But not this time.

I also watched several movies... flipping back and forth between three at one time...none of which was worth watching at all.

Now...here I sit.

Catching up on the news and emails and blogs and playing with my picasa pictures.
Here's some collages I made of the kids. The boys pictures I took this past week....but Lauren took all of hers by herself. Everytime I check the camera there are these silly photos on there. I think they are funny.


























































We don't really have much planned for our weekend. I guess tomorrow will be spent cleaning up the yard from all the storm debris. It's very cool and breezy outside right now...but it's supposed to be hot and humid again tomorrow. Pooh! I want FALL...NOW! I want sweatshirts...and layers....and comfy jeans...and crazy socks (I love me some crazy, colorful socks) and a new pair of keds on my feet. I want chilly friday night high school football games.... where you have to bundle up the kids and take a blanket to wrap around you and buy hot chocolate to keep warm. That's my idea of heaven. I love the cold! Not too cold...where you gotta have gloves and scarfs...just a jacket kinda cold. What's your favorite season?

It's now 3:35...and I think I'm gonna give this sleep thing a try. Wish me luck.

"Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Birds of a feather we are! I love crazy socks! My mom sends me a few pairs every few months for each season and a few years ago she sent me a sock of the month set she saw in a catalog, one pair for every month of the year! Maybe you, me and Mary should get together sometime to show off our socks to each other! We could call it, "The Sock Sisters Sorority"!

I think it's a tie for my favorite season between fall and spring. I love seeing the leaves change, but I also get a thrill out of watching everything turn green. Of course, the first few weeks of each season are always great, that first snow, seeing the crops at their full height all in neat rows in the summer...okay, I change my answer, it's a tie between spring, summer, autumn, and winter!

Hope you got some sleep. Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!

Zephra said...

Reading a good book always keeps me up at night. It makes my mind start working overtime.

Hope you got some sleep.

Anonymous said...

You probably can't sleep because you're too excited about school starting.

Watkins said...

I would like to learn how you do your photo collages - how cool!