Wednesday, September 20, 2006

If you sprinkle while you tinkle...please be neat and wipe the seat...

by teresa

I just SAT in pee!

Not my own pee....not that I would enjoy that more...but BOY pee!

BOYS!!! GRRRRR!!!!!

Why can't they EVER get it INSIDE the toilet ONLY?????

And why are my boys so LAZY that they can't even take the time to lift the seat??

They just pee with it down...which means it gets all over the seat...and just sits there waiting for my butt to plop down on it.

EWWWWWW!!
Funny toilet seat

4 comments:

Zephra said...

That is why I teach all my boys to sit. They are only allowed to stand in a public bathroom. I have not sat in pee in several years. I also don't have that constant pee on the side of the toilet.

Anonymous said...

Teresa,
Check your email. I sent you a message for Ben.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, my boys are guilty of that. A lot.

Anonymous said...

Some of us make the effort but are rarely rewarded! Whats the point? And don't pretend you've never had an accident...!!!