Saturday, September 16, 2006

Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.

by teresa

Today it is gloomy and rainy.

We had to cancel our soccer practice because of the weather...bummer

I went to the grocery store for a few things...but that's about all that I have on the agenda today.

I cleaned the house yesterday...but I do have one tub of clothes to wash from last night.

I guess I can work on my book list some more...but I just don't feel like even being on the computer (no offense).

Chris left for DC awhile ago....please pray for his safe travel around the city this week. We will miss him.

Right now Nick is finishing up some homework that I gave him. They gave none over the weekend from school...so I printed some worksheets to complete. He is very lazy about homework...so he definitely needs to not have a break from it.

Well I'm off to enjoy the kids....

MySpaceGraphicsandAnimations.net

Graphics provided by MySpaceGraphicsandAnimations.net

2 comments:

Gidget said...

I can never think of a witty title...so I just take what the main theme of the post is and google up a good quote.

And you guys thought I was so clever....NOT!

*blessings*

Anonymous said...

I love the titles too. Actually you are very clever, but, Google helps. I'm going to use that tactic on the Church Blog.

BTW ... Nick said you took pics of him with his grocery cart and figured you had already put it on the Blog.