Sunday, September 03, 2006

Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber and not the toy!

by teresa

You know your old when you turn on Saturday Night Live and you not only don't know most of the cast...but you don't know the host and have never heard of the musical guest either.

It's 12:00am...I'm up watching SNL.

I must be old and totally unhip...because I don't know a single person on this show anymore!

I think just saying the phrase "unhip" proves that I am unhip.

In my opinion... the 1985-1995 casts were the greatest.
Dana Carvey and the church lady "Well isn't that special?"
Mike Meyers as the little boy in the bathtub Simon "Are you looking at my bum? You bum looker...you cheeky monkey!"
Julia Sweeney as Pat....was it a man or a woman?
But I also liked Cheri Oteri and Will Farrell doing their cheerleader routines.

It's not that funny anymore. Just lame..crude jokes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I prefer to think of it this way...We're not "unhip", it's SNL that's no longer cool! You still got it, baby!