Monday, September 04, 2006

RIP...Steve Irwin

by teresa

I wasn't going to post anything today. Just lay around with the family and enjoy our last day of summer vacation. But I awoke to this news...and it makes me very sad. We have loved to watch Steve Irwin and his show The Crocodile Hunter for many years now. It is a favorite of the kids. He seemed like a super man...invicible...fearless. And not full of himself or changed by his celebrity. Just excited about life, his family and animals. I have sent up a prayer for his family and friends.
177913-1_m.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

His death has affected so many people. I was looking at the web comics that I read every day and saw this one.
http://housd.net/archive_page.php?comicID=1196
Those are supposed to be Sea Monkeys, by the way.

I know that I'll miss him. I've enjoyed watching Steve's show since around the time his daughter was born. That was like 8 or 9 years ago. Has it really been that long? RIP, Steve Irwin.

Zephra said...

I feel like I lost a family friend.

Anonymous said...

I'm was so sad when I heard about Steve Irwin this morning. I enjoyed watching his show. That is such a tragedy for his family.

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

You have very much helped me with a source of the information.
- chesapeakegreens.blogspot.com e
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma